YB series prefabricated substations used for AC 50Hz and 60Hz, high voltage side rated voltage 3.6~40.5kV, low voltage side rated voltage 220~690V, rated capacity 2000kVA and below system. It can be used as a permanent power supply device and as a temporary power supply for construction sites. It is a pre-installed substation with outdoor use conditions accessible to the public, which can replace civil substations.
1. Small volume, cover a small area, compact structure, easy to move.
2. Simple installation, quick power supply, simple maintenance, no person on duty.
3. The box body adopts a good heat insulation and ventilation structure, beautiful and generous appearance, good heat insulation performance, and the box body is equipped with upper and lower ventilation devices. Can be equipped with forced air cooling device and automatic temperature control device, which can automatically control the temperature of the transformer, ensure the transformer to operate at full load.
4. Each independent unit can be equipped with perfect control, protection device and lighting system.
5. Safety isolation net door is set in the transformer room. Interlock device is installed on the net door to prevent entering and ensure safety.
|High voltage unit||Rated voltage||kV||3||6||10||35|
|Maximum working voltage||kV||3. 6||7. 2||12||40.5|
|Power frequency withstand voltage|
to earth/interphase isolating distance
|kV||25/ 27||30/ 34||42/ 48||95/ 118|
|Lightning impulse withstand voltage|
to earth/ interphase isolating distance
|kV||40/ 46||60/ 70||75/ 85||185/ 215|
|Rated short-time withstand current||kA/ 2s|
|12. 5 ,16,20,25,31. 5|
|Rated peak withstand current||kA||31. 5 ,40,50,63,80|
|Rated current of main circuit||A||<=3200|
|Rated short-time withstand current||kA/ 1s||15,30,50|
|Rated peak withstand current||kA||30,63,105|
|Rated current of branch circuit||A||<=1600|
|Reactive power compensation capacity||kvar||<=600|
|Transformer unit||Rated capacity||kVA||<=2000|
|Impedance voltage||%||4,4. 5 ,6|
|Tap ranges||±2X2. 5%,±5%|
|Connections||Y/ Yn0 ,D/ Yn11|
Generally, transformer capacity below 315kVA is measured by low voltage, while capacity above 315kVA is measured by high voltage.